Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Creating digital art...

This blog seems to have evolved into a means by which I can keep motivated and challenge my creative side.

The most current posts originate with my curiosity about digital scrapbooking.  I decided to see if I could create my own scrapbooking materials using Photoshop Elements...tho scrapbooking itself isn't something I plan to pursue.

The digital scrapbook art has become a means of exploring some of the features on Photoshop Elements that I have not implemented in the past, tho I have been using Photoshop for years.

Recently I acquired a couple of CD's and books with clipart from Dover.  The square format, with original digital backgrounds, sometimes my photos, clip art embellishments and a word, short phrase or quote have become the criteria I have been using in this series of digital images.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment